Saturday, July 20, 2013

Oh, hey!

Phew. Rough fucking day. Could have done without it, but things don't always go the way we want them to.

I spent the afternoon finishing up Orange is the New Black on Netflix. It's been so hot and humid lately that I've been spending all my free time under a spell of lethargy that has had me stuck within the frigid, miserable confines of my air conditioned apartment. The entire week, actually.

God, I hope I never go to prison. I am not cut out for that kind of environment. Not even a minimum security facility. I'm the type of person to feel emprisoned by roommates. I have this irrational fear that I'll end up being wrongly identified in a criminal case, get sent to jail and never have privacy or alone time ever again. Among other unpleasantries, of course.

I'd love to go to sleep right now, I really would!

But I'm too exhausted.

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment