Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tomorrow's Friday

A glass of wine and some good cheese was waiting for me when I got home from work today, and I've got to say, it did wonders in quelling the intense envy I've been feeling toward my boyfriend for having taken two weeks off work. Dragging myself out of bed every morning when he's sound asleep and looking like the picture of pure bliss and comfort in a pile of blankets and pillows has not been easy.

We've been talking about taking off for ten days in October and have been weighing our options. Nothing official yet, but seclusion, relaxation and amazing scenery are high on our list of criteria. I've been looking at private house rentals in Portugal with patios overlooking the sea, and it looks so alluring that I just want to teleport there NOW and not have to do any planning or counting down the weeks.

Some beef brochettes just went on the grill and they smell so fucking good. I don't love cooking, but damn, I love to eat!

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment