Sunday, March 24, 2013

A list, of sorts

Since I'm awake, here's a list of fucking things I'm going to try to accomplish tomorrow:


  1. Clean the floors. Sweep/mop. It's been slightly too long since they've had a good moppin'.
  2. Post my old TV and printer on the FREE section on Craigslist. Yeah, that's how badly I want to get rid of them.
  3. Execute a much needed sartorial spring cleaning.
  4. Rid my bookshelf of crap I don't need anymore.
  5. Clean out the fridge.
  6. Do my nails.
  7. Make TACOS!!! (Although in my current condition, I'll have to run them through a food processor in order to be able to consume them.)


I've been doing a bit of reading about minimalism lately. Not that I actually think minimalist living is in any way feasible for me. I just am realizing way more now than ever that I'm a prisoner to all the stuff I have and it's stressful and depressing. I don't even really know why I have so much crap. I think it's partly because I uselessly attach sentimental value to things that I really shouldn't have any strong feelings toward whatsoever, and partly because... I'm paralyzingly lazy.

I always feel motivated at the wrong times. Like when I obsess about all the things I can make for dinner while I'm at work, but am too tired to actually tackle when I get home. Or like now... when it's 2:30am and I should be sleeping.

I just hope I've received the last of the drunk texts and that my boyfriend stops snoring sometime soon so that I can get some shut eye and feel well-rested enough to accomplish at least 25% of the things on my list tomorrow.

I'm wearing my optimistic pants!

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment