Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Zzz

Sunshine makes it infinitely easier for me to wake up in the morning. I can mash the snooze button a million times and end up late for work every day of my life, but it's way more effective if I leave my blinds open just enough for the sun to pour in early in the morning. I mean, how can you go back to sleep when your room is flooded with light?

So that's why I've been a bit bummed in the morning for the last two days, because since we sprang the clocks forward on Sunday, it's still been dark at the time I usually wake up at. The awesome thing is that I actually get to see daylight when I leave work, which really is way better than having the sun set at 4:00pm in the dredge of winter.

It was so dark this morning that I kept deliriously checking the time like "Am I really supposed to get up now? In the... middle of the night?"

It's that much harder that J isn't stirring because he's sick and not going to work and I want to stay with him. He has a slight fever and so the bed was SO warm and that much more inviting.

Haha that's terrible. What I really mean is that I want to stay home and take care of him.

...

Happy Tuesday!

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment